Monday, May 27, 2013

Wander & Ponder

Yesterday I escaped my house. I couldn't take it anymore so I had to leave. I was partly escaping my chores and partly just needed a place to think.  Somewhere to just ponder on my life. To be happy for the good in my life & to cry for the bad. It felt good. It felt magic. I went to my secret spot, which I won't reveal because it's secret. However I will tell you it is near my house and I often go there on hard days. I grabbed my skateboard and left with my sketchbook and headphones. I thought about society and all of its troubles and lack of intelligence. I thought of the homeless, abused, depressed and confused. I thought of how badly I want to help them. I thought of myself. My flaws, my strengths. And as dumb as it sounds I wished I had someone to listen to me. To understand the thoughts of a concerned teenager. Because as teenagers, we are all a little concerned and disillusioned. But its how we deal with that disillusionment that makes us strong or weak. I'm glad I have been raised in a strong home with loving parents but guess what. I still cry in my secret spot sometimes for all the pains of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment