Sunday, September 15, 2013

you

d i f f e r e n t

 

This states everything I feel so perfectly.
 
Sometimes I just want something to be mine and only mine.
 
Have you ever felt like all you can ever do is reuse ideas and stories and styles and L I V E S?
 
I especially feel this about my artwork. All of the biggest artists of the world have their own unique styles. They do something so innovative and creative that it is officially THEIRS. No one else can take credit for their art and no one else can take credit for their style.
 
I believe that creating something fresh, new, and beautiful is the greatest feeling this world has to offer. Imagine giving birth to your very own child. Imagine creating a piece of artwork unlike anything else in the world. Imagine writing a book about a story that only you could think up. Imagine accomplishing something no one else has done before.
 
You are infinite.
 
Do something worthy of your potential.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment