Monday, February 25, 2013

P A L O S V E R D E S

So this saturday my family and I decided we wanted to go on an adventure. It was a gorgeous day with no clouds in the sky so we immediately thought of going somewhere by the beach or in nature. So we decided to do both!

We decided to go to the South Coast Botanical Gardens & then drive along the cliffs to see the magical coastline. ♡ Also we were able to drive by the area where my dad proposed to my mom. Sooo romantic.

So lets start off with the botanical gardens. We paid our fees which were $6 for students and $8 for adults and entered the enchanted gardens. And talk about beauty. This garden was gorgeous! Many of the summer flowers were not blooming but those which were bloomed spectacularly. Also they had huge expanses of trees which created a jungle scene which in my heart is pure bliss. Climbing trees is one of my absolute favorite things so (even though it was probably prohibited) I climbed like mad! I love the warm breeze that whips around my hair as I ascend further and further up. The feeling as you look down and see how far you have gone is oh so rewarding. Plus being a lover of heights makes it all the more intriguing.

{D&C 59:18-19}
18 Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;
19 Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul.

《I loved my day at the garden》

5 comments:

  1. Love this! You are adorable.

    And those are some of my favorite verses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you ♡ and yes I agree! Perfect scriptures for an inspirational day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful place and a fun way to spend a day!

    Lauren
    www.millermemoires.com

    ReplyDelete