Tuesday, February 24, 2015

i'm feeling bloody inspired by the brits

Alexa Chung is a beauty of our time. She is one of the most inspiring young women to ever exist I believe. She is calm, cool, and collected but with an innate sense of fun and good humor. I believe that she is the epitome of what it is to be 'real'. Do I even know her? No. Do I aspire to be exactly like her? No. But have I felt a desire to better myself because of things I have read and watched by her? Absolutely. So is that not the definition of a good and inspiring person? I believe whether or not we have met someone, if they challenge us to put out better content and be better humans it doesn't matter. 

here's to being more creative. here's to putting out new content on all platforms of my life.

aspirations:

write a book

make art

own a boutique

film a documentary of life through my eyes

better my blog

show lookbooks and outfits to the world

travel

journal more

EXPERIENCE LIFE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment