Saturday, February 7, 2015

click

I love to be with people who I connect with. There are particular people who when we are together it's tangible. People see that we have a connection. That is beautiful to me. So beautiful to see when two people finish each other's sentences and quote shows together. That is what I love about people. We are all so different but every once in a while we meet someone like us. Someone who gets our jokes and likes our style. Someone who thinks we are pretty even if we really aren't too impressive.

This is my situation. I meet people who make me feel beautiful and like I matter. Those are the people I stick with. Not everyone is my cup of tea & that's okay. I'm sure I am not everyone's either. But the point is, we have so many options! There is so much beauty and similarity in the world. 

I love good conversations and meaningful eye contact. I love when people tell a story to a group but only make eye contact with you. I love when people are fearless about what they love and passionately proclaim it. I love the gospel and the way it brings people to a higher plane. I love good style and cool shoes. I love feeling comfortable with someone. I love that feeling of common interest. That is when I am most happy. 

I love good friends and caring family. 

xo

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment