Saturday, June 15, 2013

Adolescence.

People say they hate society. They say they just need to get away from it so they smoke. Or they drink. Well listen up. You are better than that. When you smoke or drink you are giving in to society. Instead of escaping it you are becoming it. You are contributing to it getting worse rather than helping it. My grandpa always said "don't be a part of the problem,  be part of the solution." That is so true. This life is full of so many opportunities which require sound minds and happy people. This cannot be achieved if people keep throwing away their lives. Now is the time to turn your life around. Be the best you. I know some of you pron ably think oh Jenny's life always goes right so she doesn't have to worry about problems and coping with them. But that is anything but true. I have had my set of problems. I have hard times making and keeping friends and boys are either my friends or ignore me all together and I have questioned my existence and I have had hard days. But the difference between me and a problem teen is that I don't throw it all away. Hard days do not mean you have an excuse to give up your potential. It will be hard, but never forget it will be worth it. If i could do one thing for the world it would be to help every teen find why they are here. Because everyone comes for a reason and every person affects others in ways they never dreamed possible. So go be good people and change the reputation for adolescents. Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment