Monday, January 26, 2015

peachie o's

the gospel

retrograde by james blake

phone calls with my best friend & favorite little brother brandon

accounting puns

getting my approach right

eating peachie o's with e

loving emails from AZ

heritage halls

coming home to treats & a note

fuel cards

talks on the bus ride home

childish gambino



I am so grateful for all of the good things in my life. Things are going well. I am so happy I have so many blessings in my life. I have great family. Great friends. Great teammates. A great coach. Great teachers. Great people are inspiring me everyday in every way. I know that God is here for me and will guide me through everything I need. So come. Come and see what it is like to be Jennifer Bandley in this peculiar world.

Much love.

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment