Wednesday, January 21, 2015

joke

My dad is going through something really hard. I am going through something really hard. I cry often. I hurt often. I struggle everyday with something that will never be resolved. Something that no matter how many tears I shed, it will never go away. You want to make a joke? You want me to laugh at some dirty joke? I CAN'T. I can't ignore the pain, the hurt, the sorrow of me and others for some stupid game you play. It's not right. It's not good. It's not fair. It's not fair that you can ignore everything  and justify it for the game. You aren't justified. It wasn't funny in fifth grade and it isn't funny now. I acted like it was. To be friendly, cool, composed. But its not. It's stupid. Childish. Ignorant. It's not helping me become stronger and better. It's tearing me down. I'm sorry but when you are barely making it and struggle everyday to hold on emotionally, this type of thing is detrimental.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment